If you are looking for the perfect exterior doors for your newly constructed home or business, or if you are undergoing a remodel and want to upgrade your doors, we highly recommend considering Signamark doors. These fiberglass doors are superior in many ways. They are beautiful and functional, while keeping your home or business secure and saving on your energy costs with excellent energy-efficiency.
Here are some of the many reasons we are proud to sell and install Signamark doors:
- They are insulated with CFC-free polyurethane that is better for the environment and very energy-efficient.
- They have high-quality security plates that resist forced entry and deter would-be burglars.
- The PVC door jam won’t rot like wooden options and is water, mildew and mold resistant.
- The ball-bearing hinges reduce the wear and sag of the door, making the door last longer.
- The door sill is made with a composite anodized material that resists rot and deterioration.
- Doors that include decorative glass use triple-pane technology to reduce sound transmission and heat transfer.
Signamark doors are thoughtfully engineered and carefully fabricated. They are less likely to dent, ding, rot or rust than wooden or metal door options, making them a fantastic long-term investment in the beauty and security of your residential or commercial building. There are multiple styles available to match all décor, aesthetics and architectural styles, including 6 faux mahogany styles, 2 faux teak styles and 3 faux oak styles. You can also choose an unfinished option that can be custom painted or stained, as well as a primed option ready to be painted any color.